Fire Kills Five Puppies. One Saved.

posted by Beth Myers -

A spokesman for the Oklahoma City Fire Department says a house fire in the 1400 block of SW 32nd Street on Tuesday was caused by a space heater left in a dog house next to the rear of the home. The dog house had six puppies inside. Battalion Chief Benny Fulkerson says five puppies perished in the fire but one survived with minor injuries that were not burn related. There was exterior damage to the house. Nobody was home at the time when the fire broke out. (photo provided)

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.